Council Permissions

If your skip needs to go on the road outside the property we have to gain a permit/street license from your local council. The notice time required depends on your local county council, if you are in Brighton & Hove you will need to give us three clear working days to obtain this license, all local councils make a charge for this, which is payable with your skip.

If you live in residents parking area or permit holders only you need to contact the council to have the bay suspended for the required amount of time.

skip licence and permit

For special, on-line, Non account only prices